Istanbul An Open Air Museum
- Topkapı Palace, Hagia Sophia, Hippodrome Square, Blue Mosque, Basilica Cistern, Şerefiye Cistern, Islamic Arts Museum, Istanbul Archeology Museum, Hagia Eirene Church, Kariye Museum and many other historical and cultural artifacts.
- The city we call Istanbul is more than a city, it is an open air museum.
- There are museums, aqueducts, obelisks, Roman and Byzantine columns, ancient cemeteries and historical squares that we haven’t mentioned yet.
- Istanbul, as a historical city like Rome, is on seven hills.
- Therefore, a person who has visited Rome before will understand Istanbul better.
- Someone who has visited Istanbul before can understand Rome better.
- Geographically, it is interesting to say how many hills some historical cities are located on.
- Going back to Istanbul‘s specialty, Istanbul is an open air museum because each of its seven hills has different historical and cultural beauties.